BEGINNER TRAINING ON “ADOBE PHOTOSHOP”
Adobe Photoshop is an essential tool to create 2D art required in the process of game development with Unity3D. If you are totally new to this tool or have not used the tool earlier in any of your art projects, this one month extensive training will help you understand how to use this tool effectively. We provide a complete, comprehensive, in-depth instructor led training with game related software project to help you understand nuts and bolts of the tool.
The following topics are covered :-
Introduction to Graphics
- Raster vs Vector graphics
- Resolution, color modes, and bit depth
- Adobe Bridge application for managing and browsing files
User Interface & Workspace
- Customizing the user interface of Photoshop.
- Shortcuts, and how to customize them.
- Panels and their uses.
- Using the layers panel.
- Basic marquee tools and modifier keys.
- Adding, subtracting, and intersecting with existing selections.
- Lasso and polygonal lasso selections.
- Selecting from an image using Quick Selection and Magic Wand tool.
- Refining and making a selection better using advanced options.
- Masking images for adjustments and other purposes.
- Changing fill and stroke color, applying and creating gradients and patterns.
Drawing and Painting
- Using different brushes.
- Brush customizing and creating new brushes.
- Colors, Swatches, and Gradients.
- Blending colors and layers.
- Cropping and Transforming images.
- Lens corrections and perspective adjustments.
- Luminosity and Color Adjustments.
- Using masking and selections for selective adjustments.
- Non-destructive image adjustment workflow.
- Using Camera Raw for adjustments.
- Changing resolution of images.
Text and Vector tools
- Creating point text and area text.
- Text formatting and styles.
- Creating vectors shapes with pen, and other tools.
- Using paths to stroke using brushes.
- Using custom shapes.
Styles, Filters and other options
- Using layer styles for and the Styles panel.
- Filters to add various effects.
- Automating with Actions.
- Other essential tools and options.
Training duration :- The entire training is spread over a period of one month ( total 60 hours – which includes 40 hours of class room with lab work and 20 hours of project ) as give below. THEORY + LAB One Month ( 40 hours/20 days) & LIVE PROJECT ( 20 hours/10 days)
Feel free to contact us for detailed course content , training schedule and course feel. We will be glad to provide all the details to help you make a sound decision.